Wednesday, December 14, 2011

5th Anniversary

Jeff and I just celebrated our 5 year anniversary and I must say that it was lovely. We each took the time to come up with a playlist/cd for each other and then spent the evening sharing it while explaining what each song meant to us in the terms of our relationship. We are not an overly romantic couple at all but this night was so very special. I am so thankful to have him in my life and so very thankful that after 12 years of knowing each other he still takes my breath away.

We have weathered so much over the years and I am looking forward to the future with him. Never a dull moment! Our latest endeavor is finding a new place for us to live. And we have exciting plans to spend New Year's Eve in New York City. I am just hoping I can physically manage to keep up with the sight seeing and playing tourist for the holiday. As long as I am up and good for my kiss at midnight I think I'll be okay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment