Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New Beginnings

After patiently waiting for 5 years the time has come when I get to finally have a place of my own shared with my love and his son. I am so ridiculously happy. We are getting a beautiful apartment in a gated community with all the amenities and utilities included.

I have been in raptures thinking of all the things I can do with my own kitchen again. I am also saving up and finally buying that Kitchenaid Artisan Mixer in Aqua Blue that I've always wanted.

We've already bought new bedding and are currently furniture shopping. My love has such great and similar tastes that planning has been such a pleasure. To finally have a home we can share and be proud of is going to be momentous for us. It's all so exciting!

And the best thing? Our son will finally be in a decent school and getting the education we want for him. He is excited too, so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment